Automation testing makes the process of testing simpler, faster, and easy-to-replicate. The process of test automation involves writing a program that is effective in finding the smallest defects, and it can help save time and labor. We form a deep understanding of the client’s needs and consider the use and scope of their project before opting for test automation.
- Some applications can benefit greatly from test automation and automatic tests make it easy to repeatedly check whether the predicted outcomes match the actual outcomes. If needed, we also work with the client’s staff to determine which parts of testing need atomization, and which toolset will suit their needs best.
- Once the needs and processes are defined, we create a comprehensive plan and maintain detailed test scripts. Our testing team possesses expertise in the use of all major testing tools, and we can perform tests for all operating systems. We automatize a number of regressive and functional tests, using robust case studies, and streamline the testing process to make it completely reliable and reusable.
- For projects that undergo frequent changes, and need to be tested time-and-again, test automation processes are very beneficial:
- Saves time on testing for newer version of the software/application
- Regression testing can be done more reliably, and within less time
- After the initial effort, manual effort for testing is reduced by 80%, and testing becomes cost-effective
- More flexibility as individual components and modules can be tested separately
- Free from human interventions, the testing process becomes more uniform and consistent
- Our test automation processes ensure that you do not face any problems after introduction of new elements or patches on your existing application/software. Not only do our customized test automation processes help save time, money, and effort, they also bring greater efficiency to the testing process and help weed out every possible bug and defect from the application.